Sangoma S500 not displaying correct time

Having some issues with a Sangoma S500 phone not displaying the correct time. It’s about an hour off - showing 1:01pm when it should be displaying 2:02pm. Looks to be displaying CST time instead of EST.

I have the phones Time Zone set to “-5 United States-Eastern Time”

Firmware Version(s) below

Image Version
Major Version IMG–2.0.4.77(2020-05-20 17:06:00)
Minor Version IMG–2.0.4.79(2020-10-14 15:20:00)

This phone is configured as a SIP device reporting to Vitelity - it is not configured to a PBX Server as this is a remote employee. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you go to SysAdmin>Time Zone… is it showing the correct time??

If so, did you check your time setup, specifically DST in your Sangoma template within EPM in the Regional Tab? I bet the recent DST change, turning the clocks forward and you not having DST setup properly in your template caused this???

This phone is configured as a SIP device reporting to Vitelity - it is not configured to a FreePBX server so I don’t have the EPM option etc

Gotcha. If youre 1 hour behind, it still appears to be a DST setting since we turned the clocks ahead 1 hour last Sunday…

I love Arizona… the twice a year DST issues don’t affect us :slight_smile:

In the phone… Setting > Date & Time

Fully aware of DST - DST was enabled so my fault for leaving out that info in my initial post. Not sure what went astray but I factory reset the phone again, updated firmware, re-did the time zone etc and phone is showing correct time. Thanks guy!

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.