Sangoma Phones

Understood, thanks for the explanation.

Did you have any further thoughts on the p-code values for the physical buttons?

Thanks

I am working on a wiki on how to change the program keys. Should have it outlined today for you.

Hi Tony

Any luck with this?

Cheers

ya sorry for the delay. I realized one of the few buttons we do not let you change with config file is the menu button so its being added in the next firmware release due out later this week or early next week.

Hi Tony

This is make is in the firmware release?

Thanks

It did not due to a bug with it and we did not want to hold up the last firmware any longer due to some other things we needed to get out. It is now done and will be included in the next firmware and working on EPM changes to allow you to control the menu button with the following options. Enabled, disabled or enabled with pin and let you define a numeric pin that you have to enter to use the menu button.

Hi Tony

Do you have an update to when this will be available for release?

Thanks

Firmware has been published for this feature. http://wiki.freepbx.org/display/PHON/Phone+Firmware+Release+Notes

EPM updates are in process to expose this in EPM.

Thanks.

This morning the S500s i have deployed have both decided they wont turn on the screen. I’ll get a issue raised for this - but keen to know if I can gather anything before rebooting them?

Update: Using the speaker phone button, we got the screen to come back on - but seems like a issue.

Hi Tony

Do you have a contact I can make contact with in your sales department. Our purchasing team need a information I am unable to provide them.

Thanks
David

They can contact me for the time being. [email protected]