Sangoma DB20N\D10 Contacts Help

A central phone book would be a remote phone book. Anything not local to the device is remote.

There is nothing misleading. It states exactly what it supports, and this is backed up by your screenshot. It does not state it support phone apps, which is what the S series uses.

1. I always stick my stuff in a subfolder of /var/www/html usually called custom, so I don’t clutter up the root fodler.
  2. fwconsole chown is your friend. I never “set” permissions on the files. I let the system handle it. It looks like the default is 664 and asterisk:asterisk

I so I just ran fwconsole chown then fwconsole restart and I still get the same forbidden message in my browser

You have a / after the php in the url. remove it.

Removed that /…still same Forbidden message

As a quick fix, I created a .CSV file and uploaded that to the Central Directory on the Basestation… Central Directory is working on all the handsets. Quick easy solution for the short term… but this would really suck if you had a TON of contacts and/or constantly changing extensions in the office…

Off topic to thread, but butting in to let you know that all of these complaints with the D80 have been resolved since mid last year. There is full native support of the D80 apps in EPM using DPMA with Contacts, Presence, visual vm, shared call log, Conferences, Parking, etc.

1 Like

Really?? Im running a D80 right here on my desk and have been for some time and those features arent working and I worked with support on a bunch of them… Im on the latest fw 1_12_12… Not sure why I have no contacts, presence, Visual VM on my D80…

Yes, really. I have a D80 on my desk too. Wiki page is here:
https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FPG/EPM-+DPMA+Apps
Matrix shows most DPMA apps for D80 are supported. Actual caps of my phone beside me:

@lgaetz Interesting. Well I am using Full commercial EPM with DPMA with this D80. I just tried turing on DPMA Phone Apps and I get a message saying DPMA Apps is enabled but will only work on the D80 if Phone Apps Protocol is set to HTTPS in EPM Template… The problem is… In the Sangoma D Series Default template this phone is using… There is ONLY an HTTP option next to PhoneApps Protocol…

How am I supposed to use HTTPS for Phone Apps Protocol if EPM D Series Template only is giving me HTTP option???

Im running a full updated version of FreePBX

PBX Version: 15.0.21
PBX Distro: 12.7.8-2202-1.sng7
Asterisk Version: 16.20.0

Scratch that… had to enable HTTPS for Restful Phone Apps in Port Mgmt…

EDIT: All working now on my D80! This is awesome, very happy about this. Thanks for letting us know @lgaetz . I will now be selling the D80 to all my clients!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.