Sangoma Connect was configured and working great until we switched ISPs and our public static IP address changed. Now the softphone is failing to register.
I tried the following.
- Set Settings > Asterisk SIP Settings > External Address to the new static IP.
- Rest Application in the softphone settings.
- Uninstalled and reinstalled the app.
- Disabled and re-enabled Sangoma Connect for the user in User Management.
- Sent multiple invites from User Management.
Currently, notifications on my Android, show the softphone continually trying to register, but always ending with “Logged out. - error”. I keep seeing “Registering”, “Push Handshake” and “error”.
Any idea what might be wrong?
Is there a log I can check to get more information about the issue? I’m not seeing anything regarding this issue reported in full or sangomaconnect_out.log.