Sangoma Connect Phone Apps

Ive been using Sangoma Connect for a while now, works great and use it daily… I notice since a recent update to the app on my S22 Ultra 5G that there are now Phone Apps.

Do I need to do anything specifically for these to be fully working. For example, voicemail did receive a recent VM left on my extension but every time I click on it to play I just have the 4 little dots spinning… The voicemail doesnt play. If I click the “Call Back” button that works and calls the number back that left the VM…

I just went to my main desk phone (D80) and I now notice the VM wont play on there as well. I click on the play button in Visual VM on my D80 and nothing happens and a red light comes on top right corner of my phone…

Ive been using this D80 with EPM for a long time now without any issues and VM has always worked. I use this D80 as my main daily office phone…

Actually, when I click the play button on a VM in Visual VM on the D80… My cell phone Sangoma Connect app starts ringing and shows an incoming call from Voicemail. I answer it, and the VM I just click the play button on my D80 is playing on the call.

Super weird, this never happened before… When I clicked the play button on the D80 in Visual VM the VM started playing on my D80…

UPDATE

Its definitely something with a recent update/Sangoma Connect. I left a VM on my P370 and Visual VM was working just fine. I swapped my main desk phone D80 with the P370… and now when I press play on the VM in Visual VM on the P370 that also doesnt play and rings a call to my Sangoma Connect app on my cell phone…

Where is the settings to control/stop this??? I want to be able to play a VM right on my D80 or P370 or Sangoma Connect when I click the play button on that device… Not send a call to my cell phone to answer and hear the VM…

Nobody is seeing this issue?? I guess Ill open a support ticket.

So I opened a ticket and support informed me this is a bug on the backend how the system treats different phones (contacts) on the extension. The only way to fix this right now is to roll back to an older version of Sangoma Connect before phone apps were introduced.

They said a ticket is in the works to fix this bug but no ETA yet…Grrr

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.