Sangoma Connect Install

Hi Everyone-

I am trying to get Sangoma Connect up and running and when I go to enable it for a user I get a red bar at the top stating

• You are running an old version of endpoint manager that conflicts with SangomaConnect, please upgrade the version of EPM to a greater than (PBX 15) or (PBX 14)

I have tried running through the Module admin to get it to upgrade and I am unable. Currently, it is showing my Endpoint Manager as version 14.0.2.1

You have to pay yearly to upgrade EPM. It is only like $26/year or something.

If you are not using EPM then remove it.

Thank you for the insight, we are currently paying for it. The big issue is it looks like Sangoma Connect may require it?

If you are paying for it, it will update. What version is installed versus available?

[root@pbx ~]# fwconsole ma listonline | grep endpoint
| endpoint             | 15.0.27.43 | Enabled and up to date                       | Commercial  |

[root@pbx ~]# fwconsole ma listonline | grep endpoint
| endpoint | 14.0.2.1 | Enabled and up to date | Commercial |
| endpointman | | Not Installed (Locally available) | GPLv3+ |

I just tried to cheat and run fwconsole ma downloadinstall endpoint --tag 15.0.27.43 and I get an error stating Unable to update module endpoint - 15.0.27.43, it does not exist:

If you’re not using the free version of EPM, it requires an annual maintenance renewal to get upgrades:
https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FPAS/How+to+Renew+FreePBX+Commercial+Modules+Maintenance

If you don’t want to upgrade, you can enable Sangoma Connect for a user, but you must remove the extension mapping in EPM, then add it back once Sangoma Connect is enabled.
https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/CONNECT/Technical+Details+and+Limitations#TechnicalDetailsandLimitations-EndpointManager

I am not sure how I missed that, but my modules expire in 2043, but only free updates until 2017. It looks like I may have to disable the mapping.

That means you have not paid for renewals in years. EPM is significantly out of date. You need to upgrade it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.