Sangoma Connect - can't register

I am trying to setup Sangoma connect. Zulu is installed and licensed the extension is properly setup. But when I go to connect the client through the email that my PBX sends it tells me API peer server not connected for session. Please make sure CloudConnect Agent is running on your re and gives an ok option. If I try to sent up an EOP profile there is no way to add the Sangoma Connect soft client. If I use my external provisioning profile the soft client tells me external provisioning error.

Does anyone know what I need to do on this or can point me to a better walk through setup guide or video other than the wiki, have looked at it to many times? And, when I look at SangomaConnect config page CloudConnect Agent Status: Installing - 0% Am I missing a module?

I am using:
PBX Version:15.0.16.75
PBX Distro:12.7.8-2008-1.sng7
Asterisk Version:16.13.0
EPM: 15.0.27.43

Browse to the Sangoma Connect page in the pbx GUI. In the upper right left you should see that both the SangomaConnect service and the CloudConnect Agent both are running. Are they?

This is what I see in the upper left:

[code] SangomaConnect: Running

CloudConnect Agent Status: Installing - 0%

Domain: XXXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-0af66c8efd3d.connect.sangoma.com

Deployment id: 42398812[/code]

There is nothin gin the upper right.

This is the problem, I’ve not encountered this before. Time for a support ticket.
https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/CONNECT/Sangoma+Connect+Feedback

Okay, sadly I don’t have credits for a support ticket and those credits are expensive. Do you know how it was fixed previously?

Support credit is not required to open a ticket for paid commercial modules.

I have had this same issue on both PBXact installations I have installed it on.
My first installation was v14 so I upgraded it to v15. After that the CloudConnect Agent was installed and working.
The second installation is already on v15 so im a bit stuck, and online now searching for an answer.
Will open a ticket if I cant find an answer.

I have come across the same issue as the OP. I searched for a bug report, but didn’t find it (or didn’t search hard enough/correctly.) I also searched the forums but because the module is new, there is not a lot of information (yet.)

I didn’t want to just upgrade to v15 without a better understanding of what the issue might be. Seems like a heavy handed approach.

PBX Version: 14.0.13.40
PBX Distro:12.7.8-2008-1.sng7
Asterisk Version:13.32.0

Has anyone had any luck resolving this?

Hello everyone. I’m sure I’ve missed something simple with SangomaConnect.

FreePBX 15.0.16.76 (distro 12.7.8-2008-1.sng7 with updates)
Asterisk 16.13.0
SangomaConnect status: running (v. 15.0.5)
Cloudconnect Agent status: running
Endpoint Manager 15.0.27.43
Trunks and extensions: pjsip
user with unique email set up and enabled for SangomaConnect
Firewall settings allow traffic on correct ports. SangomaConnect ips whitelisted
Using SangomaConnect app for iPhone

SangomaConnect error:

2020-11-01 07:07 +00:00: Error in API request to (/user/credentials) {“error”:{“type”:“Whoops\Exception\ErrorException”,“message”:“Undefined index: transport”,“file”:"/var/www/html/admin/modules/sangomaconnect/API/Modules/User.php",“line”:41}} null

Note on iPhone: “Error downloading external provisioning”

Any hints on where the problem could be would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I am getting an External provisioning error when I attempt the install.

Any help would be appreciated.

Just judging by the responses to this question, I’m guessing this is either a problem with a very simple and well known solution or a problem that can’t be duplicated by the tech team.

Anything on this yet?

I had this once, I had to reset the application and re-send the invite.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.