Sangoma A200-A20101E FXO/FXS and Sangoma Appliance

We just got a new Sangoma Appliance with the A200-A20101E installed from the factory. However it doesn’t seem to be configured in any fashion. As far as I can tell from the community these should be the commands to see it but no dice. I’ve also tried from the FreePBX interface with the DHADI module and it found nothing. I then disabled the module and tried to run these commands

[root@freepbx ~]# wanrouter hwprobe

modprobe: ERROR: could not insert ‘wanpipe’: No such device
[root@freepbx ~]# yum install wanpipe
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, versionlock
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
Package wanpipe-7.0.22-2.sng7.x86_64 already installed and latest version
Nothing to do

[root@freepbx ~]# setup-sangoma

########################################################################

Sangoma Wanpipe

Dahdi/Zaptel/SMG/TDMAPI/BOOT Configuration Script

v2.51

Sangoma Technologies Inc.

Copyright© 2016.

########################################################################

Generating configuration files for FreePBX
modprobe: ERROR: could not insert ‘wanpipe’: No such device

Configuring T1/E1 cards [A101/A102/A104/A108/A116/T116]

No Sangoma ISDN T1/E1 cards detected

Press any key to continue:

please open a ticket and call support

pm’d you my direct info as well

I have exactly the same problem with a Sangoma A500 in a clean install of FreePBX 14. Is there an easy fix for this?

Did you try to solution from above (open a ticket and get Sangoma support)?

Yes - I have an open ticket with Sangoma support but it would certainly help others if a solution was found that it was posted on the public boards.

This has now been resolved. The A500 did not have any modules inserted as they were sent separately by the supplier. After inserting a single TE module, the card is now detected in FreePBX.

2 Likes

Do all of the cards have these modules? I’m having the same issue with 102e PRI cards, on the second 1 after RMA with the same results.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.