S705 reboot and screen is blurry after update

Hi,

I’ve updated my S705 phone to firmware 1.65 (version 2.0.4.82) few days ago.

Since this update, my phone reboots regularly and my screen is blurry…

I’ve done a factory reset, but nothing changes.

Have you ever have it or have you somme suggestion for me ?

I use FreePBX with latest version.

Thanks

Regards,

Guess what. I have the same issue here. 2021-04-28_11-54-45

A little more traction on firmware testing would be nice.

Please reach out to support if you have not already done so. If you have you can give me the ticket number and I’ll bounce it around as appropriate.

indeed , if you or anyone is seeing this we should begin the process to RMA the device

my trip from .79 to .82 with three S series was uneventful - no issues encountered

if you have issues opening a ticket to begin the process say something here or call me at 920 886 0227

1 Like

Hello,

Thanks, my ticket is 982112.

Regards,

My issue is that we rolled the firmware back and it fixed the trouble.

I can unbox a S705 on .82 on another phone and work with support.

im speaking with your receptionist - sorry I was on a call when you rang initially and I didnt get your name :frowning:

I can call you back.

hi everyone

wanted to add a quick note that this issue was reproduced and we are working with engineering on a fix at this time; the answer if you encounter this today is to revert to previous firmware … ill update this post when the fw addressing the issue has been released

if the downgrade doesn’t address the issue please contact support

1 Like

Hi Chris, do you have an update on this please? We have two phones affected by this and the only way to stop the screen going blurry and rebooting approx every 15 minutes is to take the phone off VPN.

Out of curiosity, as I’ve had this happen before on the S705 with firmware upgrades, did you have them power cycle the phone? I believe I just rebooted, but it would again become garbled, but the power cycle seems to fix it. I’ve also rolled back firmware before too.

I’m going to see about installing the latest firmware on my phone and see if it has similar issues.

Chris

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.