I’m a newbie to FreePBX and I’m trying to figure out the following:
- Running FreePBX 126.96.36.199 with Asterisk 11.5.1, on RasPBX 3.6.11.
- GSM gateway (Huawei E169 dongle connected via chan_dongle) as custom trunk
- existing private SIP server
After a bit of work, I managed to get this configuration working:
- GSM dongle <-> local extension work fine (both ways)
- local extension <-> specific extension on SIP server work fine (both ways)
Now, I want to transfer incoming calls from the GSM dongle to a specific extension on my private SIP server, and this is basically where I got lost. In very simple words, it could be put this way: “when GSM rings, forward call to SIP:[email protected]”
I have tried to create a Custom Trunk, with the following Custom Dial String: SIP/[email protected] The inbound route picks and DID / CID and sets the destination to that Custom Trunk.
The calls on the GSM line appear in the CDR Report, App=Hangup, Destination=tdial, Disposition=NO ANSWER and Duration=00:00
Any help would be greatly appreciated!