Ring Group Missed Call Notification

I’m using Asterisk 13 with freepbx 10.13.66-14. In my office I’m running the destination of the IVR to a ring group. If somebody answers the phone, the others don’t show missed call.

I setup a new system for my cousins office with the same settings, but when a call gets answered, the other phones show xxx missed calls.

The only differences between the 2 systems is the extensions and trunks on mine are chan_sip and on his I used pjsip. Also, I’m using Yealink t28 phones and his are Yealink T46G & T41P phones.

I found some older posts stating I should use the ‘c’ option or the Mark calls answered elsewhere in general settings. I know the ‘general settings’ page was depreciated, but I could only find this setting in the Queue module. Also, I don’t see the Reason: SIP;cause=200;text="Call completed elsewhere" show up in the logs on either machine as described on the posts.

Am I not finding the function for ring groups or is it nonexistent? Or is this a function of the phone?

Bet it’s a missing feature in pjsip

Think so too…

Stumbled upon that problem myself a few months ago, when I was testing pjsip on my pbx. For me, the solution was switching back to chan_sip… Unfortunately

So do you think this is a missing feature or a bug? Should I open a ticket with digium? Just curious, if pjsip isn’t ready for prime time, why was it set to the 5060 port and chan_sip on 5160 by default?