Retrieve retrieve_conf error 255

I updated the module and I received retrieve_conf error 255.
Please help!

exit: 255
HANDLED-ERROR: faxpro250_get_config should exist, but it doesn’t. This is a bug in faxpro250
HANDLED-ERROR: faxpro600_get_config should exist, but it doesn’t. This is a bug in faxpro600
Unable to continue. Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Queues’A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install queues 2) fwconsole ma enable queues in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php on line 216
#0 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php(104): FreePBX\Self_Helper->loadObject(‘Queues’)
#1 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php(51): FreePBX\Self_Helper->autoLoad(‘Queues’, Array)
#2 /var/www/html/admin/modules/restapps/Restapps.class.php(1009): FreePBX\Self_Helper->__call(‘Queues’, Array)
#3 /var/www/html/admin/modules/restapps/Restapps.class.php(1009): FreePBX->Queues()
#4 /var/www/html/admin/modules/restapps/Restapps.class.php(1263): FreePBX\modules\Restapps->parseQueues()
#5 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/DialplanHooks.class.php(107): FreePBX\modules\Restapps->doDialplanHook(Object(extensions), ‘asterisk’, 900)
#6 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(864): FreePBX\DialplanHooks->processHooks(‘asterisk’, Array)
#7 {main}

fwconsole ma install queues

Thank you very much!
I was able to fix the error.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.