Retrieve_conf failed after upgrade script 10.13.66-22

I just ran upgrade-10.13.66-22.sh, and retrieve_conf fails with 255. I got the following at the system prompt:

[[email protected] ~]# fwconsole reload
Reloading FreePBX
Error(s) have occured, the following is the retrieve_conf output:
exit: 255
Unable to continue. died in splice ext-did-0002 s in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/extensions.class.php on line 197
#0 /var/www/html/admin/modules/blacklist/functions.inc.php(58): extensions->splice(‘ext-did-0002’, ‘s’, ‘did’, Object(ext_set))
#1 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/DialplanHooks.class.php(95): blacklist_hookGet_config(‘asterisk’)
#2 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(864): FreePBX\DialplanHooks->processHooks(‘asterisk’, Array)
#3 {main}

You probably have an inbound route without a valid destination.

I checked all the inbound routes; they look OK. I did change two from Time_condition destination to call-flow-control destination. Still getting same error.

Specifically, the ext-did-0002 is probably the one that’s causing your problem. To find this entry, look in the file /etc/asterisk/extenions_additional.conf and see what the destination associated with that route.

Thanks Dave, that was the hint I needed. ext-did-0002 houses all the DID’s for incoming calls. The s extension in that context was for blacklisting. I uninstalled blacklist (no-one uses it at this installation anyhow) and that fixed the problem.

THANKS!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.