Restricting Forwarding List

Can’t thank everyone enough for the help and input!

Now I have browser based voice mail working just fine on and on a VirtualHost so no fear of anyone messing with the main site. New problem however, red light on LinkSys no longer working when messages are left.

Mike

you are correct that is how it should work.

As for the URL replacement of AMPWEBADDRESS I had a issue with it like 18 months ago, the solution for us at that time (and still in use today) is set AMPWEBADDRESS= to nothing in the amportal.conf file and we customized the vm_mail.inc file.

Realize that AMPWEBADDRESS is used in otherplaces for more then just voice mail notifications. That was a part of our issue, I could get it to work with the e-mails but then the web interface didn’t work correctly from certian company locations when you needed the admin web interface. So that was my compromise.

you are welcome. You might get a better response on the phone and it’s voicemail notification by starting a new thread. That way those in the know on linksys will see it and respond. We have Aastra phones no linksys so I’ll be of no help short of searching the site (which would be a good place to start).

Have fun

Will do, thanks!

Mike