Restoring new install from backup breaks CDR

I’ve had a freepbx install working great for a few months now. The computer I’m using is a little flaky so I thought I would do a new install on another computer and populate it with a backup from the old computer. Everything works great except for my CDR report. It reads my old CDR records fine from the old backup but won’t record new calls.
if I run “cdr mysql status” from the Asterisk CLI i get the “no database found” message. If I revert back to the original install it finds the database no problem.

Not looking to be spoon fed just need a shove in the right direction.


Make sure the credentials in /etc/asterisk/cdr_mysql.conf match the asteriskcdrdb credentials.

Thanks for the quick response.
I’m not at the computer right now but I’ll check it out on Friday


That fixed it but I’ve got bigger problems.
I made a new post here