Restoring backup from v12 to v15 only partially successful

(Sam Shomi) #1

Not sure if I should file a bug report or what. Upgrading a backup from v12 the voicemail related database columns for extensions did not restore. I ended up having to use Bulk Handler and copy/pasting some columns from a csv export I took on v12. The legacy restore apparently didn’t pick up the different voicemail column names. Voicemail for each extension was disabled when it should have been enabled. The email addresses and configurations for each extension were not there either.

(system) closed #2

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.