Restored Failed :(

Hello i had a crash on my pbx server for some odd reason it wouldn’t respond to local or remote console. So i did a reinstall. But before i did that a week ago i did a backup of the whole thing. I went into backup and restore and did a full backup to my ftp server.

so i reinstalled freepbx and then i did a restore of the whole thing. I did a store i did see all the TFTP for all the phones but i get a error message Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 1 i hit the apply button and i get these error messages

exit: 1
[FATAL] SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user ‘freepbxuser’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES) SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user ‘freepbxuser’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)

Trace Back:

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Database.class.php:70 PDO->__construct()
[0]: mysql:host=localhost;port=3306;dbname=asteriskcdrdb
[1]: freepbxuser
[2]: 7522502ce63c

/var/www/html/admin/modules/cdr/Cdr.class.php:35 Database->__construct()
[0]: mysql:host=localhost;port=3306;dbname=asteriskcdrdb
[1]: freepbxuser
[2]: 7522502ce63c

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:116 Cdr->__construct()
[0]:

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:36 Self_Helper->autoLoad()
[0]: Cdr

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Hooks.class.php:163 Self_Helper->__get()
[0]: Cdr

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Hooks.class.php:37 Hooks->preloadBMOModules()

/var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf:26 Hooks->updateBMOHooks()

Not sure what to do can someone please help me?

Does the new server have a different mysql root password from the old one?

Hello astbox i do not know. I didn’t install mysql it was default with the freepbx install. How can i check same with the old install that crashed.

Back in the day I would download the backup, unzip it and search for the amportal.conf file and check the database password if it was the same with the new one. Now with the latest freepbx I haven’t tried it but you should try something like that.

I think i found the area where it is /etc/freepbx.conf

is that it?

It looks like the password is multiple locations from the look at the error message?

Hello i actually found it. in /etc/asterisk/cdr_mysql.conf i change the password then rebooted but error message still there.

I changed the password i rebooted the server and Same thing. Same Errors. Can someone please help me?

Try

Settings

• Advanced Settings

Set Display Readonly Settings to YES
Override Readonly Settings to YES

I think that you might have to submit and apply here…

On the same page, go to Remote CDR Database

Clear everything under “Remote CDR Database” (unless you actually need it, trust me, chances are you don’t if it’s a normal installation).

If they are emptied out they will take the default values…

Let us know how it turns out…

Have a nice day!

Nick