Restore from 10.13.66-15 to FreePBX 14 fails with Whoops\Exception

That’s quite possible, something is most likely going wrong in that conversion and corrupting the install…

I believe that script was meant to convert derivatives of official FreePBX or old versions of it, not actually migrate from FreePBX 13 to 14…

It might work and is currently the only supported solution but I highly suggest you wait for the real FreePBX 13 to FreePBX 14 (and distro) migration script…

Good luck and have a nice day,

Nick

Hi, other than a few billing servers, all FreePBX Servers are DISTRO. I will install a new FreePBX 14 64bit server without running the script Igaetz shows above.
Thanks.

So you’re clear, image shows exactly what was installed.

Hi!

Out of curiosity, why are you building a new FreePBX 14 box if what you seem to what to do is migrate from FreePBX 13 to FreePBX 14?

The update should be “in-place” for the distro (and should be available shortly) and there is/will be a script for the non-distro installs (as long as they meet the FreePBX 14 requirements…).

Have a nice day,

Nick

I like pain?

Anyway, installed a fresh FreePBX 14 and of course there are no errors, I just don’t want to have to manually get it to the point of our current 13.66 FreePBX Server.