Restore Failed v16 missing DPMA Mgmt

So I finally got my long time v15 distro deployment upgraded to v16 this week and fully working… Ran yum update -y and fwconsole ma upgradall then did a Backup in preperation to moving to new hardware.

I installed v16 distro on the new hardware, ran yum update -y and fwconsole ma upgradeall after installation. I activated the new install with the same Existing Deployment ID as the old server… I then shut down the old server and changed IP address from DHCP to the same static IP as my old hardware on the new server and rebooted. I can now access the new server via SSH and Webadmin GUI on the same old IP address that I gave to the new server.

I then went to Backup/Restore and restored my v16 backup I just made on the old server before shutting it down… It failed, saying lost connection… I assume thats because during the restore I saw it changed my HTTPS port from 443 to what I was using on my old server (5443)…I was able to log back into the gui but this time with the new HTTPS port (5443). I ran the restore again… It made it farther along but did not get a complete message…

The system is up and running, 5 of my phones are connected, Sangoma Connect is working… butttt my main office phone D80 is just trying to contact server… When I go to EPM>DPMA Mgmt I get a blank white page and it says LIcense Not Registered… I assume this is why my D80 wont register is because DPMA Mgmt is broken…

Any suggestions??

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.