RESOLVED: Asterisk 1.4.30 Updated from 1.4.29 and queues issues arise

I updated to 2.6.0.4 and dynamic agents into queues don’t get calls in queues. None of the agent’s phones ring. The workaround is to have all the agents log out and let the next calls drop into voicemail. There are still calls in the queue though nobody can pick them up.

2713 has 1 calls (max unlimited) in 'rrmemory' strategy (0s holdtime), W:0, C:0, A:0, SL:0.0% within 0s No Members Callers: 1. SIP/9992779999-00000040 (wait: 61:50, prio: 0)
Maybe related (or not): The queues now magically announce position even though the value is set to “No”. At the same time updated to 1.4.30, but that shouldn’t affect this much, right?

Thanks,

What’s the right/safe way to back out 2.6.0.4 and revert back to 2.6.0.3?

IS this post of any help:
http://www.freepbx.org/forum/freepbx/users/queue-agents-to-invalid-when-asterisk-restarts-outside-of-freepbx

The agents all log in just fine and show up normally as they would if the were Not in use, In use or paused. I haven’t seen the agent status of ‘invalid’ at all.

It is a good thing to watch for though. Everything is done with the amportal script so we’re hopefully steering clear of that.

I backed down to asterisk 1.4.29 (the Jan release) and we’ll see if it’s happier tomorrow. Testing tonight looked good though. Let’s see…!

After regressing asterisk from 1.4.30 back to 1.4.29 (not 1.4.29.1) the queue issue seems to be resolved. The queue position announcement appears to be a bug in 2.6.0.4.