Request 'INVITE' from XXX failed - No matching endpoint found

Hi,

I made a fresh installation from FreePBX Distro ISO. The installation is in an internal (private) LAN and have a trunk configurated with outbound and inbound routes.
For now I use a softphone (Ekiga) for test.
I have created an extension 101, of type PJ-SIP, and associate it to inbound route. This works well, softphone is registered and rings when an external call coming.
When I try to make an outbound external call from the softphone, I obtain the following error:

[2017-09-24 08:47:00] NOTICE[4101] res_pjsip/pjsip_distributor.c: Request 'INVITE' from '"Ekiga" <sip:[email protected]>' failed for '192.168.200.183:5060' (callid: [email protected]) - No matching endpoint found
[2017-09-24 08:47:00] NOTICE[4101] res_pjsip/pjsip_distributor.c: Request 'INVITE' from '"Ekiga" <sip:[email protected]>' failed for '192.168.200.183:5060' (callid: [email protected]) - Failed to authenticate

192.168.200.183 is the actual IP address of softphone, where no firewall is running. Naturally is a LAN IP.

Any ideas?

Very strange, the softphone registration password works since it can receive calls, but the Invite password fails. Try a different phone and see if the same thing happens.

Do you have an endpoint called msarti on the system? That would be part of the issue right there. Why does the FROM header have a word as the user instead of the extension number?

1 Like

I have just tested two real phones (Gigaset C130 A Go and Grandstream gateway) and the issue does not occur. The phones send and receive calls without problems.
The issue seems to be simply in the softphone configuration I used for testing…
Thank you for your attention!