Reports not recording new calls since upgrade

I had 2.1.1 from the Trixbox 1.2 cd. I have been de trixboxing my box. Upgrading all the packages to their latest version and getting away from the trixbox system. I recompiled asterisk and everything went fine a couple of days ago. Yesterday I compiled freepbx 2.1.3 and installed it and everything seemed to work great other that having it overwrite my custom flash panel (but I restored my version).

Every since the upgrade though when I go to reports I can see the data from past calls but since the upgrade it hasn’t been inserting the call information into the database. I don’t know where to look for error messages and I would like to get this fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks
Blake

Does anyone know what I can do to get this working? We need to do reports on how well this new system is working and since the upgrade no new calls have been inserted. I can not see any errors saying what the problem might be. In mysqld.log it mentions when the mysqld server starts and stops but nothing else.

I have turned on log-bin on in the mysql configuration options and restarted it to log any updates but that isn’t resulting in any information.

I found out it had to do with my asterisk compile and the modules for communicating to the mysql server were gone.

Everything is working now