Reports are not generated any more

Hi

Since my last update - to v2.5 - We have noticed the reports are not generating any longer

Is there a solution ?

Thank you
Walt

can you be a bit more specific. Are the CDRs no longer logging, is the screen blank (and if so, what browser and does a different browser fix it), or …

Hi and how are you

Yes - Report pages are Blank - nothing generated

Have always used IE7

Something different going on when we updated to V2.5

have you tried FF to confirm they are still there with FF. There is a bug report on that issue, but we have not been able to reproduce it here. (I have not problem using IE7 to view the reports). If there is a chance to access your system we might be able to take a further look. We would need ssh access in to the system to investigate. You can PM me the information and me or one of the other developers can try to have a look.

But please first try FF and confirm that with FF it works fine to make sure it is the same issue we are trying to track down.

Ok - I will try with FireFox

what is PM ?

Thanks
Walt

Use the My inbox link in the menu on the left side of this page. Send a new message to p_lindheimer.

Hi,

I have the same issue using FF. Apache log file says:

[Wed Oct 01 12:46:23 2008] [error] [client 192.168.4.129] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function _() in /srv/www/htdocs/admin/reports.php on line 16, referer: http://192.168.4.254/admin/config.php?display=modules&type=tool&online=1

Cheers,

Marc

Yes - this started with the latest Update V2.5

Thank you

Hi,

I tried reinstalling from tarball. Installation Log says:

./install_amp
Checking for PEAR DB…OK
Checking for PEAR Console::Getopt…OK
Checking user…OK
Checking if Asterisk is running…running with PID: 6904…OK
Checking for /etc/amportal.conf…OK
Reading /etc/amportal.conf…OK
Checking for /etc/asterisk/asterisk.conf…OK
Reading /etc/asterisk/asterisk.conf…OK
Using asterisk as PBX Engine
Checking for Asterisk version…1.2.25
Checking for selinux…sh: getenforce: command not found
OK
Connecting to database…OK
Checking current version of AMP…2.5.0
Installing new FreePBX files…/etc/asterisk/indications.conf has been changed from the original version.
Overwrite (y=yes/a=all/n=no/d=diff/s=shell/x=exit)? n
/etc/asterisk/extensions_custom.conf.sample has been changed from the original version.
/etc/asterisk/privacy.conf has been changed from the original version.
/etc/asterisk/vm_email.inc has been changed from the original version.
/etc/asterisk/manager.conf has been changed from the original version.
/etc/asterisk/modules.conf has been changed from the original version.
/etc/asterisk/cdr_mysql.conf has been changed from the original version.
OK (481 files copied, 7 skipped)
Configuring install for your environment…amportal…freepbx_engine…done
apply username/password changes to conf files…done
creating missing #include files…grep: /etc/asterisk/zoip.conf: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
OK
No such command ‘module’ (type ‘help’ for help)
OK
Setting permissions on files…OK
Checking for upgrades…No upgrades found
Generating AMP configs…
Generating Configurations.conf, (if Asterisk is not running, you will get an error
In case of error, start Asterisk and hit the red bar in the GUI to generate the Configuraions.conf files

Checking for PEAR DB…OK
Checking for PEAR Console::Getopt…OK
Running module install.php and install.sql scripts
Checking for /etc/amportal.conf …OK
Bootstrapping /etc/amportal.conf …OK
Parsing /etc/amportal.conf …OK
Parsing /etc/asterisk/asterisk.conf …OK
Connecting to database…OK
Connecting to Asterisk manager interface…OK
Added to globals: ASTETCDIR = /etc/asterisk
Added to globals: ASTMODDIR = /usr/lib/asterisk/modules
Added to globals: ASTVARLIBDIR = /var/lib/asterisk
Added to globals: ASTAGIDIR = /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin
Added to globals: ASTSPOOLDIR = /var/spool/asterisk
Added to globals: ASTRUNDIR = /var/run/asterisk
Added to globals: ASTLOGDIR = /var/log/asterisk
Added to globals: CWINUSEBUSY = true
Added to globals: AMPMGRUSER = admin
Added to globals: AMPMGRPASS = admin
[ERROR] queues access failed, Queues module may not be installed: DB Error: no such table
grep: /etc/asterisk/zoip.conf: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
Please update your modules and reload Asterisk by visiting http://192.168.4.254/admin
Generating AMP configs…OK
Restarting Flash Operator Panel…op_server.pl: Kein Prozess abgebrochen
OK
Checking infoservices…
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function _() in /srv/www/htdocs/admin/modules/infoservices/install.php on line 2

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function _() in /srv/www/htdocs/admin/functions.inc.php on line 2675
installed
Checking recordings…
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function _() in /srv/www/htdocs/admin/modules/recordings/install.php on line 26

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function _() in /srv/www/htdocs/admin/functions.inc.php on line 2675
installed
Checking voicemail…
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function _() in /srv/www/htdocs/admin/modules/voicemail/install.php on line 6

installed
Checking featurecodeadmin…
Module successfully installed

installed
Checking music…

installed
Checking core…
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function _() in /srv/www/htdocs/admin/modules/core/install.php on line 39

installed
Checking customappsreg…

installed
Checking dashboard…

installed
Checking framework…
enabled
Please update your modules and reload Asterisk by visiting http://192.168.4.254/admin

Had to recover previous version, because module admin page was totally broken after new installation.

My System:

*  Your Linux Distribution: (SuSE openSUSE 10.3 (X86-64))
* Your FreePBX version: (2.5.0)
* Your Kernel version: (Linux server 2.6.22.17-0.1-default #1 SMP 2008/02/10 20:01:04 UTC x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux)

PHP5 / Apache 2

Hope that helps,

Marc

that may be quite helpful - you don’t have gettext localization extensions loaded in php. You need to load them. FreePBX does check for that and supplies dummy replacements but there may be code paths where those are not being supplied (as is evidenced above). We are interested in finding those paths and fixing them.

I believe there was one of those paths that may be related to this issue. I will have to check, I think I fixed the one in question the other day. It may or may not be related to the blank CDR screen in this case. Also - if you check on the ticket, it turns out the issue, #3221, is not limited to 2.5 as it was reproduced last night on a 2.4 system that had not had the CDR security patch applied which was one of the suspects of the problem.

Hi Philippe,

thanks for the advice. I added gettext and now the reports-page is back again. Maybe there was a problem with a system update i did not notice.
I was not affected by #3221 because I do not use IE7, only ie6 and firefox.

With kind regards

Marc