Removed UCP Node Server.. how to get it back?

In dashboard, I was seeing some error/warning about a json file having been modified for the UCP Node Server module. I’m new to FreePBX and wasn’t sure how to resolve this so I decided to remove the module with the expectation that when I did a “Check online” from module admin again, I would have the opportunity to reinstall it. Unfortunately, that’s not the case and I can’t figure out how to get this module back.

Based on my hunt for a solution, I tried using the command: fwconsole ma downloadinstall ucpnode.

But I get an error: " - Retrieved module XML was Empty".

fwconsole ma listonline doesn’t show that module. It doesn’t appear in my GUI list. Totally clueless how to get this module back short of a clean install. This is a brand new install last week, latest distro.

Help?

Well, I may have gotten it working with this command:

fwconsole ma downloadinstall ucp --force

I still don’t see “UCP Node Server” in the module admin list. But I think it’s running… ?

What version of FreePBX? UCP node module was deprecated after 13, the UCP daemons are part of the UCP module now.

Yeah, I figured that out eventually. I got confused because the error message referenced “UCP Node Server” and then googling for solutions referenced the “ucpnode” module. Once I figured out I just needed UCP, I was good. Thanks for the reply.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.