In dashboard, I was seeing some error/warning about a json file having been modified for the UCP Node Server module. I’m new to FreePBX and wasn’t sure how to resolve this so I decided to remove the module with the expectation that when I did a “Check online” from module admin again, I would have the opportunity to reinstall it. Unfortunately, that’s not the case and I can’t figure out how to get this module back.
Based on my hunt for a solution, I tried using the command: fwconsole ma downloadinstall ucpnode.
But I get an error: " - Retrieved module XML was Empty".
fwconsole ma listonline doesn’t show that module. It doesn’t appear in my GUI list. Totally clueless how to get this module back short of a clean install. This is a brand new install last week, latest distro.