I’ve successfully managed to provision a remote S500 using zero touch and endpoint manager in FreePBX v14. However, this only works when I map the extension to an account in EPM.
I cannot get the “Login External” / hot-desk feature to work.
When I try to login from the phone all I get is: “Failed to load xml file”.
- PBX is located on a VPS in the cloud.
- The responsive firewall is correctly configured (as far as I am aware).
- The Rest API is enabled.
- Provisioning is over HTTPS
- RestApps is running and so is the external port.
- Under EPM’s external global settings and the template, I’ve got the server’s FQDN configured.
- “Internal” is set to “none”.
- The necessary template is configured as the default external template.
- I’ve got the latest version of Phone Apps / Rest Apps.
- The S500’s firmware is the latest.
- The redirection on Sangoma’s portal has also been setup correctly - since mapping the extension in EPM works perfectly.
https://<HOST>:<PORT>/applications.php/donotdisturb/main?user=<EXT>- is returning the expected value.
- I’ve reset the phone to factory settings numerous times.
I’ve tried everything I could think of - if anyone has any ideas I would be most appreciative.