Certain web interface features no longer function after configuring remote CDR/CEL setup.
Remote database itself is fully functional, but features that use it seem to be broken.
Unable to connect to CDR Database using dsn 'mysql:dbname=freepbx;host=sql.company.org' with user 'freepbxuser' and password 'redacted' - SQLSTATE[HY000]  Unknown MySQL server host 'sql.company.org' (2)::SQLSTATE[HY000]  Unknown MySQL server host 'sql.company.org' (2)
What I did
- Followed instructions given in freepbx wiki for setting up remote CDR
- Additionally configured CEL logging to remote database as well, via Advanced Settings.
What is working
- All remote database logging (CDR, CEL, and queue log info)
- By this I mean that the data is where I expect it to be!
- Lion’s share of the web interface.
What isn’t working
These specific pages:
- Reports -> CDR reports
- Reports -> CEL reports
- Admin -> Module administration
- Admin -> User management
What I’ve tried
- Ensuring that the host/user/pass setup is correct, for both Advanced Settings and odbc.ini
- Adding/removing TCP port specification from both Advanced Settings and odbc.ini
- Enabling/disabling firewalls on both sides.
- Grepping through log files for more details.