Reload issues after module upgrade

I have seeing some issues after upgrading my modules from a working installation. Hopefully someone can shed some light on this i couldn’t find another post that quite did the trick for a resolution on things and im not very savvy at php debugging.

Running:
Centos 6.5 x64
Asterisk: 11.9.0
Freepbx: 5.211.65-12

The error that i get on reload is:

Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 255

exit: 255
found language dir fr for directory, not installed on system, skipping
PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function exists() on a non-object in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/extensions.class.php on line 0

These are the modules that i upgraded:
recordings 3.4.0.3 (current: 3.4.0.2)
tts 2.11.0.9 (current: 2.11.0.7)
core 2.11.0.27 (current: 2.11.0.25)
irc 2.11.0.4 (current: 2.11.0.3) (uninstalled)

I went ahead and uninstalled/reinstalled all that i could. Obviously not the core - and recordings only had a disable option. Still does not reload after this.

Behind the scenes with the freepbx.log i see:

[INFO] (bin/retrieve_conf:110) - found language dir fr for directory, not installed on system, skipping [PHP-NOTICE] (/var/www/html/admin/libraries/extensions.class.php:0) - Undefined variable: version [PHP-NOTICE] (/var/www/html/admin/libraries/extensions.class.php:0) - Undefined variable: bmo [PHP-NOTICE] (/var/www/html/admin/libraries/extensions.class.php:0) - Undefined variable: cos [PHP-NOTICE] (/var/www/html/admin/libraries/extensions.class.php:0) - Undefined variable: nt [CRITICAL] (admin/functions.inc.php:379) - [NOTIFICATION]-[freepbx]-[RCONFFAIL] - retrieve_conf failed, config not applied (Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 255)

Things seem to be functioning just fine from what i can tell, i am just stuck with noway to perform a reload.

Any help/direction to go would be appreciated.

Update core to the .30 release and your issue should be resolved.

Upgraded to .30 and did the reload with no problem. Thanks very much.

Sorry guys we fixed a bug in call recording that of course introduced a new bug. Its all fixed in .30 now.

In FreePBX 12 this will all be easier as we can tag a specific module for beta so you can decide if you want to try the specific beta module or not and we can have more testing before pushing bug fixes out. As always bug fixes always have the risk of introducing a new bug.