Reload Hang: found language dir fr for directory

Fresh install of Distro v.1.8.1.3. I am reciving the following after first login to FreePBX Administration website.

Popup message:

[code]Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 255

exit: 255
found language dir fr for directory, not installed on system, skipping
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function core_users_list() in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/extensions.class.php on line 0
1 error(s) occurred, you should view the notification log on the dashboard or main screen to check for more details.[/code]

FreePBX Notice window:

[code] retrieve_conf failed, config not applied

Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 255
Added 1 minute ago
(freepbx.RCONFFAIL)[/code]

I got the same error after fresh install of distro 1.8.1.3
anyupdate

When did you do this install?

Do you have the end point manager installed?

just an hour ago I installed it. I have got the EPM. I have uninstalled it and re-installed no luck. Cannot eben open any extension or trunks pages it all blank

Can you uninstall EPM and than press the orange bar. I am pretty sure it is a problem with the EPM module. Also did you install any other modules after the install.

I have uninstall EPM and applied the setting the fault is still there. I haven’t installed any other module. I have downloaded the ISO from the freepbx web site and installed in a PC which had the AsteriskNow was running. I presume My new install would wiped out the AsteriskNow.

Ok I think I found the issue. Give me 15 minute to verify it.

Thank you, No problem I will wait

Missing fr language folder when trying to configure parking lot

exit: 20

found language dir fr for directory, not installed on system, skipping
Aborting reload because extension conflicts or bad destinations

1 error(s) occurred, you should view the notification log on the dashboard or main screen to check for more details.

There are 2 retrieve_conf files
/var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf
/var/www/html/admin/modules/framework/bin/retrieve_conf
BOTH must have the execute bit set in it’s permissions (i.e., 644 vs 755)

I’ve been running the FreePBX distro for 6+ months, current versions 2.9.0.7 and Asterisk 1.8.6.0. This error is now displayed on my system, I’ve checked the permissions on the retrieve_conf files and updated accordingly. I do have EPM installed and configured to provision my handsets.

Anything else I should check? Can I install the FR language to resolve?