Reload fails after removing a few commericial modules

I am running asterisk version 13.7.0, FreePBX 13.0.195.4 and decided to remove a few Commercial modules that were not being used.

When I “Apply Config” I get the following error, any ideas?
I did a “fwconsole r --verbose” to get the error here:

[[email protected]]# fwconsole r --verbose
Reloading FreePBX
Error(s) have occured, the following is the retrieve_conf output:
exit: 255
Unable to continue. died in splice ext-did-0002 17152761022 in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/extensions.class.php on line 197
#0 /var/www/html/admin/modules/blacklist/functions.inc.php(58): extensions->splice(‘ext-did-0002’, ‘17152761022’, ‘did’, Object(ext_set))
#1 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/DialplanHooks.class.php(95): blacklist_hookGet_config(‘asterisk’)
#2 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(864): FreePBX\DialplanHooks->processHooks(‘asterisk’, Array)
#3 {main}

Any suggestions?

This has nothing to do with commercial modules. The error is blacklist trying to splice into a DID. Have you looked at the DID in question to see if something is weird with it? Also make sure all your modules are updated.

I didn’t think it had anything to do with the commercial modules, that is just when it happened.
All modules are up to date.

In the GUI all looks great but when I look at extensions_additional.conf extensions before 1022 have all the normal stuff but starting at 1022 there is just a single line:
exten => 17152761022,n,Set(CALLERID(name)=${lookupcid})
I expect that that is because the reload failed.

You have a did that has an invalid destination. You need to go fix it.

Thanks, I was looking at extensions, but DID makes sense.

They were all there before any updates/module removal.
They are all there now and the Apply Config now works.

Thanks again.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.