Reload Failing

Hey everyone,

I added a misc. application and now receiving a reload error. I have since deleted the misc. application, but still unable to reload.

I am using FreePBX 13 Distro. I have also ran fwconsole chown which does not resolve the issue. I am update to date on all modules. CLI output after reloading is:

[root@PBX ~]# fwconsole reload
Reloading FreePBX
Error(s) have occured, the following is the retrieve_conf output:
exit: 255
Unable to continue. symlink(): Input/output error in /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf on line 293#0 [internal function]: Whoops\Run->handleError(2, ‘symlink(): Inpu…’, ‘/var/lib/asteri…’, 293, Array)
#1 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(293): symlink(’/var/www/html/a…’, ‘/var/lib/asteri…’)
#2 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(198): connectdirs->do_symlink(’/var/www/html/a…’, ‘/var/lib/asteri…’, ‘sounds’, ‘/var/www/html/a…’)
#3 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(536): connectdirs->symlink_sound_dirs(’/var/www/html/a…’)
#4 {main}

Any ideas?

Thanks!

try

fwconsole chown
fwconsole reload

I tried that before posting. I did try again though:

[root@PBX ~]# fwconsole chown
Taking too long? Customize the chown command, See http://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FOP/FreePBX+Chown+Conf
Setting Permissions…
Setting base permissions…Done
Setting specific permissions…
20298 [============================]
Finished setting permissions
[root@PBX ~]# fwconsole reload
Reloading FreePBX
Error(s) have occured, the following is the retrieve_conf output:
exit: 255
Unable to continue. symlink(): Input/output error in /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf on line 293#0 [internal function]: Whoops\Run->handleError(2, ‘symlink(): Inpu…’, ‘/var/lib/asteri…’, 293, Array)
#1 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(293): symlink(’/var/www/html/a…’, ‘/var/lib/asteri…’)
#2 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(198): connectdirs->do_symlink(’/var/www/html/a…’, ‘/var/lib/asteri…’, ‘sounds’, ‘/var/www/html/a…’)
#3 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(536): connectdirs->symlink_sound_dirs(’/var/www/html/a…’)
#4 {main}

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

It looks like you have a hard linked/copied file that should be a symlink. Unfortunately, from the snippet of error report we’ve got, it’s hard to know which file is causing the symlink to fail.

You could try submitting a ticket so that the folks that do this for a living can give you the list of files that should be deleted before the symlinks are created. This might even be a bug, so a ticket seems like a good idea.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.