Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered error 255

i have updated all modules and now get the below error when applying
exit: 255
Unable to continue. Class ‘ext_unpausemonitor’ not found in /var/www/html/admin/modules/callrecording/functions.inc.php on line 102 #0 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/filp/whoops/src/Whoops/Run.php(383): Whoops\Run->handleError(1, 'Class ‘ext_unpa…’, ‘/var/www/html/a…’, 102) #1 [internal function]: Whoops\Run->handleShutdown() #2 {main}

freepbx logs shows this
[2018-Oct-05 14:38:58] [WARNING] (timeconditions/functions.inc.php:871) - Depreciated Function timeconditions_get detected in /var/www/html/admin/modules/timeconditions/functions.inc.php on line 16
[2018-Oct-05 14:38:58] [ERROR] (BMO/Notifications.class.php:507) - [NOTIFICATION]-[retrieve_conf]-[BADDEST] - There are 26 bad destinations (DEST STATUS: EMPTY
IVR: adverse weather queue1 (Invalid Destination)
IVR: adverse weather queue2(Invalid Destination)
IVR: adverse weather queue3 (Invalid Destination)
IVR: adverse weather queue4 (Invalid Destination)
IVR: adverse weather queue5 (Invalid Destination)
IVR: adverse weather queue6 (Invalid Destination)
I
[2018-Oct-05 14:38:59] [WARNING] (callback/functions.inc.php:173) - Depreciated Function callback_list detected in /var/www/html/admin/modules/callback/functions.inc.php on line 87
[2018-Oct-05 14:39:00] [CRITICAL] (BMO/Notifications.class.php:507) - [NOTIFICATION]-[freepbx]-[RCONFFAIL] - retrieve_conf failed, config not applied (Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 255)
[2018-Oct-05 14:39:02] [WARNING] (libraries/modulefunctions.legacy.php:7) - Depreciated Function module_getinfo detected in /var/www/html/admin/modules/cxpanel/functions.inc.php on line 67

Version 12.7.5-1807-1.sng7

Try fixing these first.

This is the issue. I would redownload/install the Call Recording module via the CLI using fwconsole ma downloadinstall callrecording

Bad Destinations are destinations in the dialplan that either do not exist anymore or are not part of the Registered FreePBX dialplan. I run systems that point to destinations that are not part of the FreePBX dialplan and are not in any -custom contexts. I loaded my own dialplan for them. The system always complains about “Bad Destinations” because I haven’t done the steps to “Register” them.

Thanks for the info. I found the bad destinations and these are all resolved however i still get the below errors
[2018-Oct-08 14:14:05] [ERROR] (bin/retrieve_conf:362) - /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/areminder failed to copy from module directory
[2018-Oct-08 14:14:05] [ERROR] (bin/retrieve_conf:362) - /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/calllimit failed to copy from module directory
[2018-Oct-08 14:14:05] [ERROR] (bin/retrieve_conf:362) - /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/enc failed to copy from module directory
[2018-Oct-08 14:14:05] [ERROR] (bin/retrieve_conf:362) - /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/enc failed to copy from module directory
[2018-Oct-08 14:14:13] [FATAL] (libraries/utility.functions.php:476) - Unable to load configuration due to extension count being less than available
[2018-Oct-08 14:14:13] [CRITICAL] (BMO/Notifications.class.php:507) - [NOTIFICATION]-[freepbx]-[RCONFFAIL] - retrieve_conf failed, config not applied (Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 1)
from reading the forums this could be a permission error so i have tried to reapply permissions using the fwconsole chown command but doesnt resolve the errors. any ideas ?

OK, what type of install is this and what version of everything?

pbxact60
PBX Firmware:
12.7.5-1807-1.sng7
PBX Service Pack:
freepbx 14.1-1.sng7 fully updated to latest modules. I have also uninstalled the sysadmin module the error goes away but on reinstall it reappears

PBXAct60 is a commercial release. You should be contacting Sangoma Support as well you have it. If there is an issue with SysAdmin (also commercial) then you should be dealing with Commercial Support.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.