Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 255

Hi,
After i did “yum update” i get this error, any clue?

exit: 255

Checking for PEAR DB…OK
Checking for PEAR Console::Getopt…OK
Checking for /etc/amportal.conf …OK
Bootstrapping /etc/amportal.conf …OK
Parsing /etc/amportal.conf …OK
Parsing /etc/asterisk/asterisk.conf …OK
Connecting to database…OK
Connecting to Asterisk manager interface…OK
Tue, 21 Dec 2010 10:56:12 +0200 - Got event… fullybooted
Tue, 21 Dec 2010 10:56:12 +0200 - No event handler for event 'fullybooted’
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method core_conf::addSipNotify() in /var/www/html/admin/modules/restart/functions.inc.php on line 23

1 error(s) occurred, you should view the notification log on the dashboard or main screen to check for more details.

hey guys thanks for you answer, actually it seems that when i updated with yum install, it installed versions of freepbx and other modules older then the one i already had, so it messed up, so what i did is an online update from the freepbx web interface and that brought back everything to normal.

What version of PHP are you using check by issuing command php -v

looks to me like you have a version mismatch, unfortunately the dependency information of the various modules is not always all there.

it seems you have probably upgraded a newer version of the Phone Restart module without upgrading Core:

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method core_conf::addSipNotify() in /var/www/html/admin/modules/restart/functions.inc.php on line 23

That is the restart module expecting the addSipNotify() method which was added at one point and requires the Core module to be at the same version which apparently it is not. Usually updating all your modules in Module Admin will address this, otherwise uninstall/disable the Phone Restart module until you can get it matched.

Also - before you do all of that, you may want to indicate what version of each of those two modules you have installed at the moment in case this is a bug that has gone un-detected…