Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 255

exit: 255
HANDLED-ERROR: faxpro250_get_config should exist, but it doesn't. This is a bug in faxpro250
HANDLED-ERROR: faxpro600_get_config should exist, but it doesn't. This is a bug in faxpro600
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Unable to continue. Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Timeconditions'A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install timeconditions 2) fwconsole ma enable timeconditions in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php on line 216xt_
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
#0 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php(104): FreePBX\Self_Helper->loadObject('Timeconditions')_
_#1 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php(51): FreePBX\Self_Helper->autoLoad('Timeconditions', Array)_
_#2 /var/www/html/admin/modules/restapps/Restapps.class.php(1373): FreePBX\S_elf_Helper->__call('Timeconditions', Array)
#3 /var/www/html/admin/modules/restapps/Restapps.class.php(1373): FreePBX->Timeconditions()
#4 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/DialplanHooks.class.php(107): FreePBX\modules\Restapps->doDialplanHook(Object(extensions), 'asterisk', 900)
#5 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(864): FreePBX\DialplanHooks->processHooks('asterisk', Array)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tried Manually installing and enabling Timeconditions per error - no change.

Actually, uninstall the Phone Apps (restapps) and then try submitting and then reinstall the Phone Apps.

Thank You GSnover that allowed me to submit and Apply config which restored my sip trunk audio (IP Change). But when I re-installed I get same error when applying changes.

However now I’m back up and running and not so critical.And I can always uninstall before making changes until I find a resolution.

Thanks Again