Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 255

I just had to rebuild my box because of a hard drive failure. After reinstalling, updating and recovering from a backup, I am now getting this error when I try to apply the configuration. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

John

exit: 255
PHP Fatal error: Cannot use object of type DB_Error as array in /var/www/html/admin/modules/findmefollow/functions.inc.php on line 471
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Cannot use object of type DB_Error as array in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/findmefollow/functions.inc.php on line 471
Stack trace:

1. () /var/www/html/admin/modules/findmefollow/functions.inc.php:471
    1 error(s) occurred, you should view the notification log on the dashboard or main screen to check for more details.

This happens because you have restored a backup between different major versions. Whatever version your system WAS, it needs to be restored to that version.

OKay so should I do a complete rebuild again then to fix this? I have no idea what version it was. Is there anyway to tell from the backup?

I installed 10.13.66 which was the original install and it is showing that it is still 10.13.66. I do not think there was a major revision between the installs. Could it be anything else?

I am not able to apply config any longer. I had a hard drive fail in my pbxact uc 100 box so I needed to reinstall it. It came with version 10.13.66 so that is what I reinstalled it with. That was the version I was using prior to the crash so there were some minor differences but not a major revision. After I reinstalled it and restored my backup I am now getting the error below. Any help would be much appreciated.

exit: 255
PHP Fatal error: Cannot use object of type DB_Error as array in /var/www/html/admin/modules/findmefollow/functions.inc.php on line 471
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Cannot use object of type DB_Error as array in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/findmefollow/functions.inc.php on line 471
Stack trace:

1. () /var/www/html/admin/modules/findmefollow/functions.inc.php:471
    1 error(s) occurred, you should view the notification log on the dashboard or main screen to check for more details.
    an error and someone told me it had to do with restoring data from a major revision. Is there anyway to determine

There’s no need to open a duplicate thread up.

You have corrupt data in your find me follow me table. Probably as a result of the hard drive failure.

This should resolve your issues for now:

fwconsole util tablefix
fwconsole ma upgrade findmefollow

tm100 thank you so much. I was going to delete the other thread because I did not think I explained myself well. Your fix helped it seems. :evergreen_tree: Merry Christmas to you!

1 Like