Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 255

click here for more info
exit: 255not writableAdded to globals: ASTETCDIR = /etc/asteriskAdded to globals: ASTMODDIR = /usr/lib/asterisk/modulesAdded to globals: ASTVARLIBDIR = /var/lib/asteriskAdded to globals: ASTAGIDIR = /var/lib/asterisk/agi-binAdded to globals: ASTSPOOLDIR = /var/spool/asteriskAdded to globals: ASTRUNDIR = /var/run/asteriskAdded to globals: ASTLOGDIR = /var/log/asteriskAdded to globals: CWINUSEBUSY = trueAdded to globals: AMPMGRUSER = adminAdded to globals: AMPMGRPASS = amp111Added to globals: AMPDBENGINE = mysqlAdded to globals: AMPDBHOST = localhostAdded to globals: AMPDBNAME = asteriskAdded to globals: AMPDBUSER = asteriskuserAdded to globals: AMPDBPASS = amp109Added to globals: VMX_CONTEXT = from-internalAdded to globals: VMX_PRI = 1Added to globals: VMX_TIMEDEST_CONTEXT =Added to globals: VMX_TIMEDEST_EXT = dovmAdded to globals: VMX_TIMEDEST_PRI = 1Added to globals: VMX_LOOPDEST_CONTEXT =Added to globals: VMX_LOOPDEST_EXT = dovmAdded to globals: VMX_LOOPDEST_PRI = 1Added to globals: MIXMON_DIR =Added to globals: MIXMON_POST =PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class ext_senddtmf in /var/www/html/admin/modules/googlevoice/functions.inc.php on line 332 error(s) occurred, you should view the notification log on the dashboard or main screen to check for more details.

Remove your google voice module. It is causing a issue and is not a FreePBX support module. You can try and update google voice also as I believe someone fixed this a day or 2 ago. Always be careful with using unsupported or extended modules with FreePBX

1 Like

That fixed it… I don’t even use the GV module so that was a great fix! Thanks!

The currently unsupported module (v0.70 - By Marcus Brown) for integration of Google Voice will not load, as it returns an error:

exit: 255
PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class ext_gosub in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/extensions.class.php on line 471
1 error(s) occurred, you should view the notification log on the dashboard or main screen to check for more details.

estimated,

I would like to know if there is any tutorial or if you can tell me how to disable the Google Voice module.

thanks

amportal a ma list
amportal a ma ?

That will give you all the commands.