Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 1

Hi there

I seem to be getting this issue when reloading after installation, your assistance on this is greatly appriciatd

exit: 1

Checking for PEAR DB…OK
Checking for PEAR Console::Getopt…OK
Checking for /etc/amportal.conf …OK
Bootstrapping /etc/amportal.conf …OK
Parsing /etc/amportal.conf …OK
Parsing /etc/asterisk/asterisk.conf …OK
Connecting to database…OK
Connecting to Asterisk manager interface…OK
Added to globals: ASTETCDIR = /etc/asterisk
Added to globals: ASTMODDIR = /usr/lib/asterisk/modules
Added to globals: ASTVARLIBDIR = /var/lib/asterisk
Added to globals: ASTAGIDIR = /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin
Added to globals: ASTSPOOLDIR = /var/spool/asterisk
Added to globals: ASTRUNDIR = /var/run/asterisk
Added to globals: ASTLOGDIR = /var/log/asterisk
Added to globals: CWINUSEBUSY = true
Added to globals: AMPMGRUSER = admin
Added to globals: AMPMGRPASS = amp111
Added to globals: AMPDBENGINE = mysql
Added to globals: AMPDBHOST = localhost
Added to globals: AMPDBNAME = asterisk
Added to globals: AMPDBUSER = root
Added to globals: AMPDBPASS = **redacted**
[FATAL] SELECT * FROM trunk_dialpatterns ORDER BY trunkid, seq [nativecode=1146 ** Table ‘asterisk.trunk_dialpatterns’ doesn’t exist]SQL -
SELECT * FROM trunk_dialpatterns ORDER BY trunkid, seq
1 error(s) occurred, you should view the notification log on the dashboard or main screen to check for more details.

downsc, did you check the steps involved in the upgrade? Have you a running system?

I ran the upgrade module and upgraded a trunk, nothing else

No, you did not, if you used the 2.8 Upgrade Module you should do this steps:
First click on Upgrade in the module, then check for online updates, there your first should upgrade FreePBX Framework to 2.8.
Then go back and check for online updates, upgrade Core to 2.8 and the rest of the modules.

You missed some of the steps above.

Now I have found it. You have a mix of modules, you have modules for 2.8 installed on your 2.7 system.

There was a change in the table structure in 2.8, the table trunks_dialpatterns was copied over to trunk_dialpatterns then the old table was dropped.

What else have you done besides install?

From where did you download the install. There have never been any trunk_dialpatterns table in FreePBX, it is called trunks_dialpatterns.

Is this a distro or homebuilt system?

This is the blog i followed http://hmontoliu.blogspot.com/2010/03/installing-asterisk-and-freepbx-on.html

cd /usr/src/
wget -O - http://mirror.freepbx.org/freepbx-2.7.0.tar.gz | tar xvfz -
cd freepbx-2.7.0/

And the version of FreePBX is?

FreePBX 2.7.0.0

You have a missing DB table. Did you restore a backup from a previous version or do something else that would cause the DB and FreePBX version to be out of sync?

No I only just installed it

This is the list of tables

admin
ampusers
announcement
callback
cidlookup
cidlookup_incoming
cronmanager
customerdb
custom_destinations
custom_extensions
devices
disa
extensions
featurecodes
findmefollow
freepbx_log
gabcast
globals
iax
incoming
inventorydb
ivr
ivr_dests
manager
meetme
miscapps
miscdests
modules
module_xml
notifications
paging_config
paging_groups
paging_overview
paging_phones
parkinglot
pinsets
recordings
ringgroups
sip
timeconditions
trunks
trunks_dialpatterns
users
zap
zapchandids

I posted the error message in the thread

However This shows on the dashboard

SELECT * FROM trunk_dialpatterns ORDER BY trunkid, seq [nativecode=1146 ** Table ‘asterisk.trunk_dialpatterns’ doesn’t exist]SQL -
SELECT * FROM trunk_dialpatterns ORDER BY trunkid, seq

Did you look at the notification and see the error. Mical has the Crystal Ball this week.