Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 1

Hello All,
I am new with FreePBX and since I have been exploring, it been great, however, lately, i encountered a problem with the following error;
Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 1
exit: 1
Exception: Endpoint 0 already exists. in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc/drivers/PJSip.class.php on line 1080
Stack trace:

1. Exception->() /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc/drivers/PJSip.class.php:1080
  2. FreePBX\modules\Core\Drivers\PJSip->generateEndpoint() /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc/drivers/PJSip.class.php:861
  3. FreePBX\modules\Core\Drivers\PJSip->generateEndpoints() /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc/drivers/PJSip.class.php:317
  4. FreePBX\modules\Core\Drivers\PJSip->genConfig() /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/Core.class.php:204
  5. FreePBX\modules\Core->genConfig() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/FileHooks.class.php:97
  6. FreePBX\FileHooks->processNewHooks() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/FileHooks.class.php:26
  7. FreePBX\FileHooks->processFileHooks() /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf:892

Please can anyone help with how to resolve this ?

Thank you
Dapo

Possibly related to bulk import?
https://issues.freepbx.org/browse/FREEPBX-15381

1 Like

Thank you for your prompt response but unfortunately, i added the extention one after the other and not bulk.
Regards,
Dapo

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.