I’ve recently built a FreePBX using the latest raspbx-06-03-2016 image on a raspberry pi 2 to replace our existing switch that has faults. However, whenever I try to apply a config I get this error.
Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 1
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: mkdir(): No such file or directory in file /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Media.class.php on line 34
- Whoops\Exception\ErrorException->() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Media.class.php:34
- Whoops\Run->handleError() :0
- mkdir() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Media.class.php:34
- FreePBX\Media->construct() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:125
- FreePBX\Self_Helper->autoLoad() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:37
- FreePBX\Self_Helper->get() /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf:40
I have also tried the raspbx-25-01-2016 image and have the exact same issue. Any help would be appreciated.