RedFone T1/E1 Card FreeBPX configuration

Hello all,

A diguim digital PRI card seems to not working well on a FreePBX system which i replace to a Redfone T1/E1 card…
i have read a document on how to use a such card for Elastix with script, as Elastix is UI as well as FreePBX i deduce the Redfone Card can also be used on a FreePBX, FreePBX hightly recommend to always set hardware by using the UI.
Has someone already experiencing a such thing

Look Forward to your reply…

Thanks !

In my opinion try to use Sangoma Card´s or Khomp.

Yes, i am agree with you,bu for now the question is the Redfone card is the only one available.

Thansk!

Any suggestion .

I think it does not work with FreePBX 12 or 13 because it depends on dahdi-2.0.2 or dahdi old, I believe that you can run on older versions of Elastix / FreePBX, suggest research well on the drives for Red Phone, could not find drives for the version of the latest dahdi.

Look this https://github.com/Redfone/fonebridge2 It may be that you get with these drivers appear to be recent.

Original Redfone foneBRIDGE2 setup utilities *These are the original files and setup utilities downloaded from the old Redfone Support website.

*The .sh script still points to the older website to download the files and needs to be udpated to skip that process if checking out this project using GIT.

*The fonulator RPM file may or may not work on different Centos/Redhat variants.

Thank you very much,

i ll do a research .

Let you know !