Red bar updates hanging / log files?

I’m having a couple of problems with amportal hanging when I click the red update bar. Either that, or the bar disappears or everything seems to work as normal but the updates aren’t propagated into asterisk itself. I’ve done a number of re-installs, including a complete fresh compile and install of asterisk itself and FreePBX. The problems vary, but they persist. I’m on Asterisk 1.2.7.1 and FreePBX 2.1.1 on FC3.

I’d like to ask for some help, but I don’t really know where to begin, so my question is: how do I get at FreePBX’s debugging info? I’m not getting much of any help from the Asterisk logs, or running in highly verbose mode, and I think the problem may be a bug with FreePBX. There must be log files somewhere, or a debug mode I can turn on, but I can’t figure out how! Any help would be great.

Is MySQL running???

at the console prompt type MYSQL is is running??
if you get error
what is it???

mysqld_safe and go read the log file for error…

Yeah, MySQL is running. There are updates going into the database and in some cases they update fine and amportal runs as normal, but for other updates it (amportal) hangs.

After some more experimenting I found that upgrading MySQL helped matters–I’m not sure if it’s actually required, but the version I was running before (3.1, standard with FC3) didn’t seem to suppor the CAST command, where 4.1 does, so things are working better.

On Sat, 3 Jun 2006 03:48:23 -0600, hmallinson wrote:

[quote] I’m having a couple of problems with amportal hanging when I click
the red update bar. Either that, or the bar disappears or
everything seems to work as normal but the updates aren’t
propagated into asterisk itself. I’ve done a number of re-installs,
including a complete fresh compile and install of asterisk itself
and FreePBX. The problems vary, but they persist. I’m on Asterisk
1.2.7.1 and FreePBX 2.1.1 on FC3.
[/quote]
If i’m not totaly mistaken, your php version is to old. I had the same problem on an fc3 box with amp 1.0.7, and if i removed a function somewhere about some timeout thing it worked. (footer.php or header.php i think). The other way was to upgrade php.

/Niklas

Amportal-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/amportal-users

Post generated using Mail2Forum (http://www.mail2forum.com)