Reboot working super slow

Updated yum and rebooted same error. but I decided to stop working for the night.

I will look at it more tomorrow.

Thanks for pointing a direction @xrobau

Sorry if I was unclear - it has nothing to do with the kernel, and a yum update won’t fix it. There is a service on your machine that is not shutting down when it is asked to be shut down. That is what the problem is.

You were perfectly clear, but before troubleshooting, I prefer to start up to date. That is all. Unless of course I am troubleshooting an update error :smile:

Good morning guys.

I also have a vultr $5 instance with the same issue. I removed iSymphony and other unnecessary modules.
After having the above issue, I rebuilt from scratch with a new ISO but I’m having again the same issue.

I have one big partition and I have setup a private network just for testing, not sure if it makes a difference.

When I go to the GUI I get the below error.

Hope someone can help.

@Logistry you may have had the same issue, but you rebuilt and are posting a different issue.

You may want to post more details in your own thread.

Was just trying to help… I don’t have much experience and perhaps this error is something related to the root cause of this issue which can help identify what’s causing MySQL to stop on these $5 Vultr instances.

See below image, I’m getting the same broadcast messages as you are getting.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.