Rauland Telecenter 21 - Renumbering phones help (ANYONE HAVE THE SOFTWARE!)

I am new to this site and I’m not usually one to post on forums but I’m at a bit of a roadblock. I work many PBX’s and if I don’t know the answer to something I can usually figure it out or reach out to someone I know, who would know. The issue I’m having is with the Rauland Telecenter 21.

With this system I can do minor programming as long as it’s done with the touchtone keypad. But I have a few facilities that now need complete renumbering on all extensions. I have the programming manual and even though it alludes how to do just this in Appendix D (#72 & #99 I believe) I can’t seem to get anything to work. Does anyone have any tips or the programming software? I’ve contacted Rauland but they stonewalled me. I would subcontract out to another company but the closest company that deals with Rauland is 10 hours away.

Anyways if anyone could please reply if you have any information or if anyone has the software on hand PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE reach out!

This forum is for FreePBX and topics tangential to FreePBX. There’s a chance someone here will know what you’re talking about and reply, but otherwise I recommend continuing to search for more suitable resource for information on whatever this is.

My apologies. I read other articles on this message board related to other PBX’s other than FreePBX so I thought someone might know about this particular one. I’ll continue my search elsewhere.

Thank you.

1 Like

No apologies are necessary, just setting expectations.

@jdriek 's company appears to sell the Rauland Nurse Call Solutions. Maybe he can point you in the right direction. I’ve sold thousands of Telguard and Telular units during my career (also owned by Amtek, as is Rauland), and those units not only required special software to program but also a custom dongle. However, it’s been a really long time since I’ve touched any of those solutions.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.