Random failures

Are you ---- hype-man —? He strikes me as the type who thinks he needs a posse. And you strike me as the little guy who dances around him repeating everything he says.

Wow, this place is more about putting people down than it is about PBX’s.

Skyking - Edited out inappropriate names

No name calling in the forums. And as Dicko pointed out, we are still waiting on info to help you.

Since you want me to go away so bad why don’t you donate data center space and bandwidth and employee time for the forum servers, travel to trade shows at your own expense, purchase supported on a sustained level, have FreePBX certified techs working for you, spend two+ hours a day on the forums.

Give me a break, that’s just what I want to admit to in a public forum. I care about this project deeply, your inability to put principals before personalities to be part of a community puts your motives into question.

I also have not called you any names. Are you even old enough to drink?

You need to take your meds and reread this thread, several folks have patiently offered you help as to how to ask a question “nicely”, you ignored them all, to this point in time you are still off on your vituperative rant.

How do you figure insulting/ignoring all and sundry here will help you?

“…your inability to put principals before personalities to be part of a community puts your motives into question.”

Ditto…

I’m done and quite soured by this experience.

That you leave with no resolution is surely a “sourness” truly self induced. Good luck with the anger management though.

My “Hype Man” that was good for a belly laugh.

Anyone that’s been around for awhile knows we are not always in agreement and you are hardly a fan bot.

Too funny.

As you said, our systems work, his doesn’t and he still never provided logs.

(But in essence, without doubt from a different perspective, we both “care about this project deeply”)

Completely agree

I think. I have a reputation here of being fairly even tempered, but a few things do get under my skin.
First, when you try to help someone who absolutely refuses to supply normal trouble shooting information so all of us can be of help. Someone who tries to sound important because “this system is used here, or that system is used there” as if their systems are more important than anybody elses.

With no more information than we’ve seen here, there could be literally thousands of scenarios, all the way from bad hardware to corrupted MOH files and everything in between. That’s why dicko and skyking were a bit irasible. They truly want to help, and have helped many, many people, including me, many times. It just gets frustrating to want to help, but not getting full info on the problem. Our hands are tied. I guess I started this by pointing out that we needed full information before we can even begin to venture a guess.

If you really cared so much about this project you wouldn’t chase people away with your insults and accusations of incompetence when we’re just trying to learn. I thought that’s what forums were for.

I’ve spent so much time defending myself and being p.o’d by your comments that I haven’t had time to read the wiki’s. Not to mention I’ve got other work to do.

It’s like going to a new school when you’re a kid and having everybody in class point fingers at you, laugh, and call you stupid because you’re not up to speed with the rest of the class. Are you really that immature?

I happen to be a mod on another forum related to auto repair. I am an expert in that specific field for a specific model exotic car. I’ve helped many people who didn’t know anything about their car fix their problem. I never called them down, or told them they had an air of entitlement. I’m strictly there to help.

So once I shrug off the feeling of being inferior, maybe I’ll post that relevant info and see if I can get some help from someone with a little compassion.

Skyking, you started to retract and recoil in your last post and actually sound somewhat compassionate but you ended with another insult. I know you’re capable of answering politely and accurately so maybe you should just stick to that.

Dicko - you’ve said absolutely NOTHING worthwhile here. You’ve strictly been on the insult path. YOU really need to just go away.

Reconwireless - is the only one who has been all business and constructive. Thank you.

W5waf - I appreciate your comments. Please note that I never said anything to sound important. The fact that I said this is in a doc’s office is simply a fact. It was never meant to imply importance.

If I’ve offended anyone here, and it wasn’t in direct retaliation for an equally offensive comment, I apologize. I think that’s more than I’ll here from skyking or dicko. I think you’re both too arrogant to see the error of your ways.

I can’t believe I wasted this much more time posting more worthless text. Hopefully we can just leave this at “If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all.”

I do care about your experience here, but how you respond, not so much. This post is getting 100’s of hits, that is the reason you see Bill and I elaborating.

He hit the nail on the head, you came in, told us the system is in a Doctor’s office (nobody cares, doesn’t get you priority) and you posted without reading other threads to see how things work around here and/or checking out the wiki,

I have not idea what you do in your forum, but you started off trying to make the big impression with the “exotic” moniker, you can’t just say “car forum” you leave a very negative impression.

Let’s continue with your forum, if you have a wiki on how to sync the carbs on this automobile for example and you had taken the time to author a document on the process or there were 100’s of posts and someone came in and said “I can’t get my carbs to sync” vs “I attempted the procedure in your wiki however I don’t understand why I am not seeing the vacuum drop I should expect in step 4”.

Forums don’t convey anything personal so it’s hard to judge comments from either side.

I am sorry you had such a negative reaction, however you really only have two choices get over it and participate in the troubleshooting process or go away pissed off. I think the first is a wiser choice.

“Forums don’t convey anything personal so it’s hard to judge comments from either side.”

And yet you judge every little word I say…

Feel free to close this thread. I will not post anything else in here. If and when I choose to post again, it will be in a new thread. I’d suggest you and Dicko simply ignore me. Neither of you have ever bothered to say “hey I’m sorry I offended you” unless it includes another offensive rant. You guys are just too full of yourselves and can’t see the forest for the trees.

I did say I am sorry if I offended you. I am not even going to caveat it.

This thread is locked, it has finished it’s course.

Given your “skypuke” and other miscellaneous offenses from the very beginning of this thread and to the community at large, I can truly say that “hey I’m sorry I offended you” is not in the list of things I would say to you.

I believe that in Hawaiian some will guess that you will eventually choke on your own palu.