Queues, Queue-Thankyou

Feature suggestion, I’ve noticed that FreePBX has changed the way it handles announcements in the Queues Module.

In the new version, 2.2.13.4, the queue-thankyou only seems to get set when Announce Position is selected.

I’d like to propose to add an additional option, perhaps a check mark, to allow the user to continue to play queue-thankyou regardless of the other announcement options.

Reasoning is that some users would like to simply provide the other party with an auditory feedback but no other information. Currently this is not possible.

p.s. I am not sure at which revision this change occurred since we just recently upgraded.

If you can spell out the desired behavior (how it was from what you are saying) and what is missing now, that would help. Spelled out in a ‘timeline’ sequence of what messaging happens while the customer is waiting in the queue. That would help to understand, there are too many options otherwise to remember what all the sequences are. Thanks, then I’ll see if I can’t figure out how/why it changed and what might be possible.

Philippe Lindheimer - FreePBX Project Lead
http//freepbx.org - IRC #freepbx