for those who find this i believe the OP found the ‘leave empty’ , its on the capacity options tab ~
it’s described as follows:
Determines if callers should be exited prematurely from the queue in situations where it appears no one is currently available to take the call. The options include:
* Yes Callers will exit if all agents are paused, show an invalid state for their device or have penalty values less than QUEUE_MAX_PENALTY (not currently set in FreePBX dialplan).
* Strict Same as Yes but more strict. Simply speaking, if no agent could answer the phone then have them leave the queue. If agents are inuse or ringing someone else, caller will still be held.
* Ultra Strict Same as Strict plus a queue member must be able to answer the phone ‘now’ to let them remain. Simply speaking, any ‘available’ agents that could answer but are currently on the phone or ringing on behalf of another caller will be considered unavailable.
* Loose Same as Yes except Callers will remain in the Queue if there are paused agents who could become available.
* No Never have a caller leave the Queue until the Max Wait Time has expired.