Queues and Agents

Hi! … im using trixbox with PBX and want to create a call center with Queue Metrix

But I can,t use the callback login extension

the module is up

Module Description Use Count
chan_agent.so Agent Proxy Channel 0
1 modules loaded

here is the config

extensions_custom.conf
; This file contains example extensions_custom.conf entries.
; extensions_custom.conf should be used to include customizations
; to AMP’s Asterisk dialplan.

; All custom context should contain the string ‘custom’ in it’s name

; Extensions in AMP have access to the ‘from-internal’ context.
; The context ‘from-internal-custom’ is included in ‘from-internal’ by default

#include extensions_hud.conf
#include extensions_queuemetrics.conf

[from-internal-custom]

exten => 400,1,AgentCallBackLogin(||@from-internal)

########################################
When I dial 400

== Spawn extension (from-internal, 400, 1) exited non-zero on 'SIP/27-b7c01c88 '
– Executing [h@from-internal:1] Macro(“SIP/27-b7c01c88”, “hangupcall”) in n ew stack
– Executing [s@macro-hangupcall:1] ResetCDR(“SIP/27-b7c01c88”, “w”) in new stack
– Executing [s@macro-hangupcall:2] NoCDR(“SIP/27-b7c01c88”, “”) in new stac k
– Executing [s@macro-hangupcall:3] GotoIf(“SIP/27-b7c01c88”, “1?skiprg”) in new stack
– Goto (macro-hangupcall,s,6)
– Executing [s@macro-hangupcall:6] GotoIf(“SIP/27-b7c01c88”, “1?skipblkvm”) in new stack
– Goto (macro-hangupcall,s,9)
– Executing [s@macro-hangupcall:9] GotoIf(“SIP/27-b7c01c88”, “1?theend”) in new stack
– Goto (macro-hangupcall,s,11)
– Executing [s@macro-hangupcall:11] Hangup(“SIP/27-b7c01c88”, “”) in new st ack
== Spawn extension (macro-hangupcall, s, 11) exited non-zero on ‘SIP/27-b7c01c 88’ in macro ‘hangupcall’
== Spawn extension (macro-hangupcall, s, 11) exited non-zero on ‘SIP/27-b7c01c 88’

…and I got busy sinal

any ideias?

looks like a syntax error, check the log. Also, check:

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20cmd%20AgentCallbackLogin

The call has been deprecated, you may want to revisit it. Also, do keep in mind that FreePBX Queue configurations don’t use chan_agent type agents so you would need to do all your agents.conf and queue stuff somewhat manually and you will run into feature issues with things like subsequent call transfers being blocked from going to voicemail, and similar, if you use agents.conf agents.

Dear Philippe,

I am currently using Agents with AgentCallBackLogin on FreePBX 1.4.latest with Asterisk 1.4.19/1.4.21 and although everything is working, after several hours/days, the system gets unstable with agents not being to log in again and some times the Asterisk CLI will get frozen, will not complete commands and/or will not return any information on a command.

I understand that AgentCallBackLogin is deprecated and already removed on 1.6. Digium says to use the AEL script to handle the call inside the Queue. Since I have an web application that monitors the agent on each queue showing agent name, extension, state, number of calls taken, etc, what will be the best way to handle dynamic agents with current version and avoid the unstability and Asterisk crashes ?

Best regards.