Queue Time based Priorities

Hi Everyone
Is this possible?

Queue 6000
Agent 201.0, 202.0, 203.1

When caller calls 6000, ring 201 and 202 for 45 sec, and if they don’t answer ring 201, 202 and 203 for 30sec within the same queue.
I know this can be done if you make multiple queues and set next destination but for reporting purpose I want to make it within the same queue. Recommending modules is also appreciated.
Thanks for your help in advance.

If this can be done, it uses a new feature just added to Asterisk and to the paid module VQ Plus.
https://issues.freepbx.org/browse/FREEPBX-18951

I haven’t had a chance to test yet, but if you are a VQ Plus user already, give it a try.

Thanks Lorne, Yeah I was reading about VQ Plus Queues Pro, but I could not pay $475 for eval…
If someone who already used Queues Pro and confirmed it is doable I am happy to buy.

Have you called Sales and talked to them? I’m pretty sure there’s someone, somewhere, that can help you help us. The negotiation will probably end up with someone “upstairs”, but there are lots of scenarios where something like this could be reasonably accommodated.

Be aware that I don’t actually speak for Sangoma and am just another user, but they have always been incredibly willing to work with me in these kinds of “one-off” situations, especially if they know that you want to improve the product through use and they can charge you for it in the end. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.