Queue sending calls to agent logged off or paused

Alright,

Here is the scenario.

Queue 5000 has 1 dynamic agent logged in and 2 other dynamic agents that are not logged in. One call comes in and the agent online gets the call. They are on the phone when a second call comes in. All of a sudden the queue send that call to one of the agents not logged in. 3rd call comes in and the queue send that to the second agent not logged in. I would think that the 2nd and 3rd call would remain in queue until the agent online is finished with the 1st call. I assume I have a setting incorrect causing this issue, but for the life of me I cannot figure it out. Please help!?

One thing that might matter is that we use call forwarding on all three extensions. When a call comes in to the agents extension it forwards to their cell phone number.

If you would like me to post the contents of a file let me know I would be happy to.

I tested the queue with all soft phones and everything seems to be working as expected. This is only a problem when the agents have their phones forwarded to cell phones. Any ideas?