Queue ring one line in the phone at time

Greetings for all. I´m new in the forum.

I recently installed a FreePBX 2.10 and I configured a queue in wich I put only a extension number (of a Granstream GXP2000 phone), the phone have 4 lines if I dial for the extension of the phone making 4 concurrent call the phone show the 4 lines buttons blinking, but when is reached by the queue the phone only rings one line at time, pauses and rotate of waiting caller.

I explored the options inside the queue configuration, but nothing makes a difference, this is a strange behavior, because in earlier versions of free-pbx this never happened.

I apreciate any help, thanks a lot.

Looks to me that it’s working just as it is supposed to. Why would you want the queue to ring multiple lines on the phone? That seems to defeat the purpose of the queue.

Thanks a lot for the response.

Yes, that you say is totally true, but you have the option to use all lines instead one.

I remember that is a possibility to fill up the lines in a phone, and when the number of lines ringing in the phone are full (in this case 4), the queue stores the rest of the callers, for example the 5th call and the rest.

Thanks a lot for the response.

Yes, that you say is totally true, but you have the option to use all lines instead one.

I remember that is a possibility to fill up the lines in a phone, and when the number of lines ringing in the phone are full (in this case 4), the queue stores the rest of the callers, for example the 5th call and the rest.