Queue, Ring Group, Caller ID is gone

Yeah I’m sure I’m kinda unlucky with some stuff going on. It seems it’s a dependencies issue.

Update.

Reinstalled all modules one by one, it wasn’t something fun. All reinstalled fine except “builtin”.

fwconsole ma downloadinstall builtin --force
No repos specified, using: [standard,unsupported,commercial,extended] from last GUI settings

Downloading module ‘builtin’
The following error(s) occured:

• Retrieved Module XML Was Empty

Same story. Found a a revision for “sysadmin” that was just released, installed that too. No Luck.

I’m not really sure where FreePBX is heading, but we are just shooting our legs with this version…

It’s a newly installed, from scratch, build. All was working fine until a Hey, you got a system update. Once updated, the sky is falling.

Can’t touch that for years to come. Stay away guys. I’ll stick with 14.

Hi,
Fresh installation of Freepbx-15 ISO if due to dependency issues , any of the module fails to install due to some error (like dependency/conflict) then further modules will not install so we have to do “installall” to install all the available modules first and then recommend to run “upgradeall” to make sure we have latest modules.

“builtin” is as such not a specific module so we can’t do downloadinstall , it should be by-default available so you can check “fwconsole ma list|grep builtin”.

Sysadmin can’t be installed on a self-built open source system, nor can firewall. Better to delete them from your build.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.